Video Editor 2 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Editor 2 question

Hello, I am new to the forum and I have questions about Video Studio 2. I don't see a discussion category for Video Studio 2 so I will post my question here on General Discussion. I am having a heck of a time trying to cut out sections of my videos. Every time I try to cut or remove a section, I get an error message about not leaving a segment smaller than one second long. I have used video editors in the past from Adobe and Cyber Link. Those products are a lot more capable than this simple program, but I was hoping this would be a simple program to use. It seems very basic, but it is far from easy to use. Can anyone help me or point me to a set of directions better than the one page joke that comes with the program when you ask for help.

It appears that Video Studio 2 has a hard minimum limit of 1 second for a cutout. I too was unable to perform a cutout of less than one second Video Studio 2. I also have Camtasia, and was able to cut out a fraction of a second. However Camtasia costs 4 times what Video Studio 2 costs and is a bit more complex. The two products are aimed at two different markets for video tools. That being said, if you are looking for something inexpensive, easy, and intuitive (well, as intuitive as video editing ever gets!), Video Studio 2 is a good choice. There are a lot of easy to use features for not a lot of money in that program.

I agree though, that the help file for Video Studio 2 needs work.

I sympathize with you, when you need to cut out a fraction of a second, you NEED to cut it out! But you may need to consider a somewhat more complex and expensive software package for your needs.

Comment

Working...
    X