Acdsee is having a problem and is now shutting down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acdsee is having a problem and is now shutting down

I am using ACDsee 14, I also have 17 but could never figure out how to move things over, so it sits there. ACDsee keeps saying it is experiencing a problem and needs to shut down. It has done this every once in awhile, but is now shutting down all the time. I am NOT a computer wiz at all!!!!! So don't even know where to take this and have someone fix it. Can anyone please step by step me on what is going on.

You need to give us more information, just saying 'it's broken' isn't nearly enough information. If you have what it takes to log into a web site to ask questions, you have what it takes to get through this.

What operating system are you using? Win 10? Win 7? XP? How much RAM do you have?

Does this happen when you try to start ACDSee? or does it occur AFTER it's been running a while? If it is running for a bit and then crashes, tell us what you are doing when it crashes.

What changes have you made to the computer between now and the last time it successfully worked? (i.e. have you installed other programs, or added new accessories? or perhaps updated some driver programs for existing accessories?) Have you experienced any OTHER oddities with your computer?

Whenever I upgrade, I just tell the new version of ACDSee to convert the database (See Screen Dump photo)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-03-06_20-32-46.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	40772

For a larger image, follow this link: https://www.amazon.com/photos/all/ga...IA?pageIndex=0
    Last edited by Glen Barrington; 03-06-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X