Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not possible to download the latest version..!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not possible to download the latest version..!?

I bought an upgrade of my Pro 10 to Photo Studio Pro 2018 and it should have been possible to download this new version today (August 29th). But it is not possible. How come?

Here: https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...ticles/2227106

Comment

Thanks..but I have upgraded to the Pro version - not the Ultimate version!

In the receipt for order I got this information:

Your product will be available for download through your acdID account on August 29th, 2017. To download your software, you will need to follow these steps:
      • 1. Sign in to your acdID account.
      • 2. Select the "My Apps" tab.
      • 3. Scroll down to locate your software.
      • 4. Click "Download Now".
      • 5. Enjoy!

Today it´s August 29th 2017, but I have no download button available in "My Apps" tab.... :-/

Comment

Hello,

We are preparing the release now. Please check your acdID account in 2 or 3 hours.

Regards,
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mcosgrove View Post
          Hello,

We are preparing the release now. Please check your acdID account in 2 or 3 hours.

Regards,
          Mark
          Yes, the download button became avalable late last night, but I could not install the program. I will give it a try today again!

Comment

Now it´s possible to download the software, but impossible to install because of my Avast Free Antivirus. The file is send to Avast virus lab and I got messsages that the file is ok, but then..nothing happens. I have never had any problems with the Avast Free Antivirus software when installing an ACDSee product...why now??

Comment

OK, now I have been able to install ACDSee Photo Studio Pro 2018 on my computer. I had to temporarily turn off a function in my Avast Free Antivirus software to succeed.

Comment

First reaction after opening the new ACDSee software: I am disappointed over the fact that a lens correction profile for the latest Tamron 150-600 lens (G2) is missing! The new version seems to be much faster than Pro 10 in Develope Mode though - that´s great! :-)
                Last edited by jizzen; 08-29-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

My first edited image in ACDSee Photo Studio Pro 2018.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jizzen View Post
                    I bought an upgrade of my Pro 10 to Photo Studio Pro 2018 and it should have been possible to download this new version today (August 29th). But it is not possible. How come?
                    The email went out late as in 3 days late. It was not even in my account for several days. If you had your keys delivered in advance you could get the trial and unlock it
                    They flopped seriously this time around

Comment

Hello rguun1,

You can get the download links for ACDSee Pro 2018 or Ultimate 2018 in this article:
                      https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...r-acd-software

I also sent you an email with the information about your license code, order related information and few questions about why you do not receive our notification email after the product release.

Can you check in your junk/spam folder to see if you have received that notification email?

Thanks
                      James - Customer Care Team

Last edited by James W-; 09-05-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X