One question to the boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One question to the boss

Are we supposed to wait for Acdsee 2019 in order to see a D850 Nef file recognized by the soft ?
    Thank you.

Alaric (French)

Past experience has been that ACDSee does updates for bugs and new camera raw formats every 3-4 months on average.

Comment

Thank you. Honestly, ACdsee takes its time, when compared to the competition.

Comment

I wish I could get a Nikon D850. In the meantime, it looks like others are suffering the same fate. I wonder if Nikon has released their SDK for the D850.

Comment

Nikon released their D850 support on Sept 6

Comment

Hi!
            The update is long in coming... Who is it trying to fool ?

Comment

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in releasing the update. It is just about finished and we plan to release early December. The update will include support for the Nikon D850.

Regards,
              Mark

Comment

Thank you for the feedback.
                Alaric (French)

Comment

Thanx From me too, Mark! This might save me from some mocking smiles in presentations :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mcosgrove View Post
                    Hello,

Sorry for the delay in releasing the update. It is just about finished and we plan to release early December. The update will include support for the Nikon D850.

Regards,
                    Mark
                    Well, Thanks for that. I just got my D850 a week ago and I'm already fed up with having to convert to DNG.

Comment

Working...
                    X