Where are the Effects and Filters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Effects and Filters?

Hello folks, i had used ACDSee Photo Studio to change the total picture by using some kind of Effect tool or filter.
    Whenever i choose any filter the entire pictures changes, sometime too dark and sometimes to glossy. And from there
    i could change the intensity of that affect.
    Hope you understood.
    However i am using or trying out ACDSee Professional 2018, and there seems to be lot of other ACDSee product like Ultimate,
    Standard, Photo Editor 10, Visual Studio 3, Video Converter 5 etc etc.
    Hope my explanation is enough or hope it is not minimal.
    The problem is that i am not able to access those filter, i simply cannot find it on ACDSee Photo Studio Pro 2018.
    Where is it, i want the total picture, i think it has to be Effects.
    That i am not able to find it.

Awaiting Reply.
    Last edited by whatapound; 06-11-2018, 01:00 AM. Reason: Effects

whatapound - As a very general answer, the filters and effects are located in Edit Mode. Click on an image in Manage Mode (thumbnails) to select it, then click Edit. Sounds simplistic, but that's a good place to start. Post back if this is not what you were looking for.

Comment

I will try with all the previous version of ACDSee and a particular ver with different Software names.
      Will be able to reply only up till tomorrow. Hope u'll be around then.

Comment

LV_Bill : I am following you and did the same thing. But it isn't showing the desired result.
        I remember opening that photo editor and simply double clicking the image and it straight away took me to that feature.
        Take a look at the snapshot. It is almost like this but it had filters or effect on the left hand side.

What u r saying i reached there and feels like Photoshop, but that was different.It was like effects or filters.

Take a look at another Photo Editor called InPixio Photo Editor, the snapshot shows different Effects whenever i click on them.
        That is the exact thing i saw in ACDSee Photo Editor, and i had used only once and now i am not able to find it.
        Since there are a lot of version, i am not able to decipher where to see.
        Last edited by whatapound; 06-11-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

This forum cannot upload a pic. What a crap. But these are the pictures.
          LV_Bill : I am following you and did the same thing. But it isn't showing the desired result.
          I remember opening that photo editor and simply double clicking the image and it straight away took me to that feature.
          Take a look at the snapshot. It is almost like this but it had filters or effect on the left hand side.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Wallpaper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	46573

What u r saying i reached there and feels like Photoshop, but that was different.It was like effects or filters.

Take a look at another Photo Editor called InPixio Photo Editor, the snapshot shows different Effects whenever i click on them.

Name:	Wallpaper1.jpg
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	46572

That is the exact thing i saw in ACDSee Photo Editor, and i had used only once and now i am not able to find it.
          Since there are a lot of version, i am not able to decipher where to see.

Hope it is understandable.
          Last edited by whatapound; 06-11-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

InPixio Photo Editor

Name:	image_1698.jpg
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	46569

ACDSee PhotoEditor

Name:	image_1699.jpg
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	46570
            Last edited by whatapound; 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

In Manage mode select your images and click "Tools - ACDSee Actions - Actions Browser" or "Tools - Browse Actions" in the menu. Both open the "Actions Browser" dialogue.

Comment

Emil i see nothing u mention especially ACDSee Action. Could u show it in pic.
                ????

Comment

Hi whatapound,

To upload a picture, please click the "upload attachment" icon on the top right of the editor. Once it is uploaded, you can then choose the size of the Picture. For non-image upload, just click the Insert to create a download link in the post. See the screenshot below.

Name:	upload_forum3.PNG
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	46579

To access the action browser in ACDSee, please enter the Edit mode and then click Tools | ACDSee Actions | Action browser.

Name:	actionBrowser.PNG
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	46580

Hope this helps.

James
                  ACDSee Customer Care

Last edited by James W-; 06-12-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

James W- Thank you for your effort but i am on Photo Studio Professional 2018 and there is no mention of that in Pro version.
                    I think you are using an Ultimate version x64bit.
                    So it doesn't work in Pro.Infact i couldn't find it.
                    I Googled it and it wasn't not much help there too.

Comment

What you want is under the picture in Viev mode. Click on the campaign icon

Comment

Hello Edvard, i checked on those files and i certainly think it is ACDSee Photo Editor Pro. 8 or 9.
                        I do not remember it was running on XP, it could h' been running on Win 7 Pro x32bit.
                        But i do remember, i simply double clicked those pictures and it staight away took me to those Effects or Filters. I do not remember it was on View mode,
                        as i was very new to ACDSeePhoto Editor.
                        But i see your snapshot and it clearly means u r on Ultimate Ver. and Win 7 x64bit.
                        Its very evident by the blue icon on the taskbar.
                        However i do understand ur point but i do not see it in Professional ver x32bit.
                        Now i remember and wish i could taken at a snapshot of that program.
                        Hope somebody is aware of that.

Comment

I cannot understand, i do know i had done some editing of the pic in this pc and its a 32bit
                          machine. What Edvard is showing is very close to what i had seen, it did show up in that way,
                          in the photo editor. So installing Ultimate ver. x64 bit is not possible.
                          Then how did those Effect took place.
                          Really puzzling. But it had very nice Effects or Filters or how James put it Action
                          Browser. But i am very new to ACDSee and i couldn't agree with u.
                          But all those snapshot i see is of the Ultimate Version and for a x64 bit pc.
                          Anyway hope u understood.
                          Please holler if you find out the way, in Pro ver. x32bit.
                          I havn't found till now.

Comment

Working...
                          X