Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple installations / software backup

Hi there,
    support does not answer, so I'll ask the community.
    1. How is copyright handled. I bought ultimate pack 2018 so I can install on 2 computers. How do I proceed if I buy a new computer? How many activations are possible?
    2. I purchased the ultimate pack 2018 and I would like to have a downloaded copy of the programs, so I'll be able to install them later even if I am past the "Extended Download Service Expiration Date". Is it possible to download complete installation files? (If I click on the download link, I can save a approx 1MB file that will start download and installation.)

Hello AC77,

We have not received yet your support ticket from your mosich.at email account. Did you use a different email address to submit the support request ?

1) Ultimate pack supports two installations and activations, therefore you can install the program on your new computer and register with the same license code

2) You can find the full program installers, 32-bit and 64-bit from this Knowledge Base article
    https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...r-acd-software

Note,please select the language from the drop-down menu on the top right of the download link page if you are using non-English version of ACDSee programs.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
    James W
    ACD Customer Care

Comment

Thanks, I never had a ticket, your sales guy stopped answering ...

Comment

Working...
      X