"Quick Look"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quick Look"

I have recently updated to ACDSee pro 3 for my mac. I want to use it mostly for Digital Scrapbooking and photo organization. As I was looking at the user guide I was reminded about the "Quick Look" option when looking at files. However, with this newer version, that feature does not seem to be available. I have tried all the options that the User Guide (page 12) suggests and none of them work. What am I missing? It worked with my last version (Pro 1.9).

I checked my program and I don't see anything about a "Quick Look" in the newest version of Pro 3 for Mac.

Comment

It is mentioned in the User's Guide-- http://help.acdsystems.com/en/acdsee...user-guide.pdf , page 12. It worked the way it explains in the last version I had.

Comment

• grcolts
        grcolts commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked at the ACDSee guide and tried what was suggested. I could not do what was described but if you go to the pull-down menu and and select View there is an option for Full Screen. Click this and your image will be shown in full-screen mode. To change the image just press the spacebar. To exit, press the esc button. Not sure if this is what you are wanting but this is all I could come up with. Maybe others will respond, though this forum seems pretty quiet.
    Working...
    X