Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the developers working on an update for Sierra???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys. At least get the beta out for public use!!!!

Comment

It takes to long. I am no longer waiting for the update and now searching for better software

Comment

..close before the end of November... and still waiting...!
        That's what I call CUSTOMER Orientated.! , Well Done.!
        shame on you.

Comment

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in releasing the Beta. Please be assured that development is working as fast as possible. The team has been putting in extra hours for a number of weeks.

We're getting close! I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
          The ACDSee Mac Team

Comment

I ordered the MAC software based on advertisement. No warning or statement the software won't run on Sierra. A day later I asked refunding. Nor even an answer from ADCSee.
            Deep deep shame for this fraud.

Comment

Hello Josza,

I followed up with Customer Care and your refund will processed ASAP. Please be assured, if you recently purchased and unsatisfied that you will get a refund.

Regards,
              Mark

Comment

Thanks for response Mark. I've got the mails. In process now.

Comment

This beta software promises should have been available since apple announced the beta for sierra. I guess the team wait to see comment from user if it will work with new software instead of doing their work of making sure user that have paid for a software will been able to smoothly make the transition to new os...freeware a better for that. Than a big price and reputable company

Comment

I agree, the software team should be working on the beta software as soon as Apple create their beta software, instead of waiting for Apple to release their new OS and then customers complaining that their software doesn't work. Its very bad work practice. It happens each time Apple create a new OS, so there is no excuse that ACD Systems can offer!

Comment

Originally posted by mcosgrove View Post
                      Hello,

I apologize for the delay in releasing the Beta. Please be assured that development is working as fast as possible. The team has been putting in extra hours for a number of weeks.

We're getting close! I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
                      The ACDSee Mac Team
                      ..Have YOU (@ ACDSee),
                      ever asked yourself how far you can go with stressing long lasting customers..?
                      Try to imagine, one day you will create a new SW, and you will sell it.. for example to me..
                      Based on my experience.. do I byte the offer..?
                      I will not write my answer now and here..
                      take
                      good judgement to find the answer on your own....

Comment

Hello,

I do apologize it has taken so long.

Once the Beta is released, ACD will run a public Beta program for 3-4 months. When we release ACDSee Mac Pro 4 it will be a free upgrade to those customers running ACDSee Mac Pro 3.

Regards,
                        Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

It's all very pitiful.... I wrote an email to your servicedesk yesterday. I got a swift response from Margarita D. She said my message is forwarded to customer service.
                          I'm sure I will get a positive reply.
                          Anyway... communication is open. I've seen worse.... Thanks, best regards, Jos

Comment

I had been a loyal user on the Windows platform for years, spending many hundreds of dollars on upgrades. I switched to a Mac early this year and finally got my workflow back in sync only to be hit with a non-functional program. A promised beta still has no official date for release. After waiting in limbo for months, I have moved on and will never spend another dollar on any ACD product. A Beta release should have been in testing while Sierra itself was in beta. There is no possible excuse that would ever get me using this program again.

Comment

Hello RickyBerkey,

I apologize for the experience you've had with ACDSee Mac Pro and the Beta. Maybe when the Beta is released you'll consider checking it out at some point.

Regards,
                              Mark

Comment

So in the three months or so my Mac Pro has been redundant, I've been patient and avoided being critical and publicly so, preferring the customer service route. My passivity has given way to anger. To remind the company and administrators of the bold statement some three months ago: "We have been listening to you, and, over the past year, we have been building a dedicated Mac development team to address your needs. Our team has been working hard revamping the product to improve performance. Very shortly, we will be releasing a public beta version for macOS Sierra."

Still not ready.
                                Dedicated team? Time to stop their bonus, better still, find a new team.
                                Working hard? Really?
                                Addressing needs? This is becoming a regular event as the Mac Pro routinely fails to keep pace with the IOS and becomes obsolete for 3 months a year.
                                Customer confidence is not being maintained by empty promises and a free update of a product that's not match ready in any event and will also likely fail in 9 months time.

Comment

Working...
                                X