Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the developers working on an update for Sierra???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really is pathetic. Please give us a timeline of when the beta is going to be released. Customers should not be made to wait this long.................

Comment

Hello,

The Beta is now in testing and development currently has 25 bugs remaining. We're are working with the up-most speed to release ASAP.

Please note, ACDSee Mac Pro 4 Beta has been significantly rewritten to address not only Sierra compatibility but the performance and stability problems that plagued version 3.

I am sorry for the delay. I'll post an update next week.

Regards,
      Mark

Comment

Mark

Thanks for the update

Comment

Christmas is approaching and will Santa bring the promised Beta? I doubt if even he has got a copy

Comment

I am sorry for the delay. I'll post an update next week.
            Dear Mark,
            we're 10days further..
            ..can we hope to get a functional ACDSee Mac Pro 4 Beta.. before 24th of December..?

..like to have an X-Mas Present..

in other words... it's time to have my MAC OS updated.. because the next new Version will come soon..

Kind regards
            MixMax

Comment

Its highly unlikely isn't it. And yeah, I'm sure there will be another OS update soon to nullify what they are working on now!

Comment

Dear Customers,

Regrettably, due to issues discovered by the Development team, further architectural changes need to be made before we can release the ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA. While the team is currently assessing the new requirements, it will not be possible to resolve these and release before the end of December 2016.

Our new target is to release the BETA in early 2017. Please be assured that our team is working diligently to deliver as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

I'll post an update the 1st week of January 2017.

Regards,
                Mark

Comment

Can you patch version 3 so that it will, at very least, allow the user to view images. This can't be that hard can it?

Comment

Unbelievable. And you call yourselves a professional company!

Comment

Right, well, mac update for the OS has just flagged up, so am downloading. Does this mean your beta version will be even more behind???

Comment

Dear haust,

Unfortunately it will not be possible to update version 3 at this point.

Regards,
                        Mark

Comment

Dear CornishBoy,

Please be assured that Development & the QA team are working with the latest released macOS Sierra and the pre-releases.

Regards,
                          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mcosgrove View Post
                            Dear haust,

Unfortunately it will not be possible to update version 3 at this point.

Regards,
                            Mark
                            That's unfortunate. Guess, you have a monopoly on a decent image viewer for macOS that doesn't requires importing and so your customers will just have to wait or move on. I'm seriously getting used to other programs though. Guess I'll take the free update when it comes out, but I'm going to have to think twice about paying again. See the thing is that Apple updates their operating system every year and developers are given ample time to work out the kinks before the gold master release. You clearly fail in this regard year after year. Is there a good reason for that?

Comment

Unbelievably useless company. I hope you join me in spreading the word about ACD Systems and their total lack of customer support. I find it amazingly hard to believe that they are still taking peoples money for the Mac version when it simply doesn't work with the current operating system which was released quite some time ago.

Comment

They won't be getting any more of my money. I'm giving up on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X