Disappointing ACDSee Pro 9 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbert View Post
    Let me add one more... Allow searching on more than one keyword in both IPTC and Acdsee keywords e.g. Find all files with keyword A AND keyword B AND NOT keyword C. In other words true Boolean searches.
    I SO AGREE WITH THIS ONE! Been my number 1 issue with ACDSee for a number of years. Searching used to work like this.. but along the way they took out that feature. Amazing you can't do a pretty basic search like that one. PLEASE fix this simple issue and allow us to do more advanced searches! Thank you.

-Peter

Comment

1. MORE EXIF editing ability! There is no such thing as too much!
      2. Extend sharpening into the Develop Brushes!
      3. For luminosity noise, the ability to quickly desaturate,adjust for luminosity noise and then resaturate the photo would be a significant addition to the workflow. and imrove ACDSee's NR tool considerably. This would be a quick and easy change http://glenbarrington.blogspot.com/2...technique.html
      Last edited by Glen Barrington; 04-03-2016, 05:11 AM.

Comment

You can sharpen with a develop brush.
        I would like to have a automatic compensation of the desaturating effect of the color noise removal.

Comment

Originally posted by SCX View Post
          You can sharpen with a develop brush.
          I would like to have a automatic compensation of the desaturating effect of the color noise removal.

Arrg! Yes you can! I meant Noise control It's very early where I live and I haven't had any coffee!

Comment

Working...
          X