• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Barrington
    replied
    Originally posted by SCX View Post
    You can sharpen with a develop brush.
    I would like to have a automatic compensation of the desaturating effect of the color noise removal.

Arrg! Yes you can! I meant Noise control It's very early where I live and I haven't had any coffee!

Leave a comment:

• SCX
    replied
    You can sharpen with a develop brush.
    I would like to have a automatic compensation of the desaturating effect of the color noise removal.

Leave a comment:

• Glen Barrington
    replied
    1. MORE EXIF editing ability! There is no such thing as too much!
    2. Extend sharpening into the Develop Brushes!
    3. For luminosity noise, the ability to quickly desaturate,adjust for luminosity noise and then resaturate the photo would be a significant addition to the workflow. and imrove ACDSee's NR tool considerably. This would be a quick and easy change http://glenbarrington.blogspot.com/2...technique.html
    Last edited by Glen Barrington; 04-03-2016, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• peterb
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbert View Post
    Let me add one more... Allow searching on more than one keyword in both IPTC and Acdsee keywords e.g. Find all files with keyword A AND keyword B AND NOT keyword C. In other words true Boolean searches.
    I SO AGREE WITH THIS ONE! Been my number 1 issue with ACDSee for a number of years. Searching used to work like this.. but along the way they took out that feature. Amazing you can't do a pretty basic search like that one. PLEASE fix this simple issue and allow us to do more advanced searches! Thank you.

-Peter

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Since Pro v6 the keyword edit box in the organize tab of the properties pane shows a drop down list with suitable keywords to pick from. I'd love to see this for the iptc keywords box in the meta data pane of the properties tab too. The auto completion here is awkward, esp. in German language with it's concatenated nouns. (E.g. "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän" vs. "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänspatent " :-)

Addition: Allow a controlled vocabulary with a predefined list of keywords supplied by the user. (I have tons of typos in my master keyword lists.)
    Last edited by Emil; 02-27-2016, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrG
    replied
    Issues that I would like to see addressed in Pro 10...

- In Manage mode, I have many scanned slides I have manually entered EXIF data for, so I like to sort my images based upon Date/Time Digitized and Sort Backwards so newest images are at the top. My issue is that when I navigate to a new directory, I almost always have to go back and change the sorting order back to Date/Time Digitized and Sort Backwards. Why can I not specify a sorting order and it stays in that order until I change it to something else?

- In Manage Mode, under Batch/Edit I have many presets that I use very regularly. When I upgrade I like all these presets to come across to the new version without having to manually re-enter them all

Leave a comment:

• RichardHC
    replied
    Wow, that's some list! I have two more to add:
    1.PLEASE have some way to increase the size of the thumbnails in the Image Basket and have a way to alter the contents of the pop up label (like show the name of the file). The image basket would be very helpful for my projects - if I could see what the images in the basket were.
    2. Please don't limit the size of jpgs in edit mode. Images over 18000 px wide don't load correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    I more and more miss support for alternative languages in the meta data saved like this in xmp:

<xmpRights:UsageTerms>
    <rdf:Alt>
    <rdf:li xml:lang='x-default'>default usageterms</rdf:li>
    <rdf:li xml:lang='de'>Meine deutschen Nutzungsbedingungen</rdf:li>
    <rdf:li xml:lang='en'>My English usageterms</rdf:li>
    </rdf:Alt>
    </xmpRights:UsageTerms>

This of course not only is needed for usage terms. Localized keywords and descriptions are even more important.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linsdell
    replied
    Originally posted by Emil View Post
    Yes, this really drives me crazy!
    Me too. That's going on the wish list.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Originally posted by SCX View Post
    And a big complaint: I work in the develop mode, choose a segment of the image and zoom and change something, then I switch to a tool in another tab and ACDSee changes the view. This is extremely anoying.
    Yes, this really drives me crazy!

Leave a comment:

• SCX
    replied
    And a big complaint: I work in the develop mode, choose a segment of the image and zoom and change something, then I switch to a tool in another tab and ACDSee changes the view. This is extremely anoying.

Leave a comment:

• SCX
    replied
    I have a small complaint about the curves tool. The grid is not centred. The central cross of the grid should be in the center of the curves tool. And it would be helpfull, if there was a control line behind the line of the curves tool, so I can exactly see, how I changed the line.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Linsdell View Post
    You can already set between 2 and 9 tone bands in the Standard Mode of Develop Mode LightEQ using the dropdown next to the Auto button. Did you mean some other LightEQ Mode?
    I suggest the 10th, 11th and 12th tone band in the Light EQ.
    I had experienced the lack of "steps" with some images, specially landscapes where the sky and the floor need a different treatment. You can use the Color EQ in some cases but when there are a lake or sea. The sky and the water are blue and you can not fix them separately. This is why I also suggested color corrections by a Develop Brush.

Light EQ. is very powerful, in fact, you can fully remove the "haze" with it in a much better way than with the dehaze tool added to Edit Mode.

Its standard mode is better than the Advanced mode because you have more control and chance to make deeper adjustments since you do not have to follow a tone curve pattern. Other programs made the same using the such curve, but I prefer to use controls..
    Last edited by AAM; 10-22-2015, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linsdell
    replied
    Originally posted by AAM View Post
    More tone bands in the Light EQ standard mode. At lest 3, one in high light, other in middle tones and other in dark shadows.
    You can already set between 2 and 9 tone bands in the Standard Mode of Develop Mode LightEQ using the dropdown next to the Auto button. Did you mean some other LightEQ Mode?

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linsdell
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbert View Post
    Allow searching on more than one keyword in both IPTC and Acdsee keywords
    I second that suggestion, especially if they can speed up retrieving the search results.

I've added another bug to my list (second post in this thread): Fix IPTC Keyword Picker value Legends bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X