Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acd has encountered an error and will now close

hi,
    i searched for a media managing programm that can view the media simultaneously and found this gem. Now my only reason not to buy acdsee pro is that i cant fix this error (title). It only happens when i look at gifs in the view tab (cant remember it happening on a non gif file).

i hope someone can help fix this since i d realy want to get this for a longer period of time. couldnt find anything more suited

thanks !

Is it always the same exact images? ACDSee is known for crashing on corrupted images.

Comment

no, its different ones. for example it stutters before it crashes and once it crashes on a gif, i open it up immediately and then its normal. no stuttering. it crashes randomly on gifs. it first stutters, then stops for a second and then the error pops up

Comment

This is certainly not normal. You may want to refer this to the ACD Tech Support guys. Here’s their link:
        https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

One thought before you check with Support. You might try uninstalling the software, then reinstalling it — just to eliminate the possibility of a corrupted installation. Good luck,
        Last edited by LV_Bill; 07-29-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X