Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Output file colour differences

Hi there,
    Ive noticed while adjusting a raw in develop that when I either Export or save a copy that the output JPEG colour is different when viewed say via Windows Photos.
    I have done same in Lightroom and does not produce this problem.
    Any help would be appreciated as I'm sure it's user error.

Dan

Hi Dan,

It sounds like you might be running into some sort of color management issue. Can you kindly double check that you have color management enabled under Tools > Options > Color Management? Also in Develop mode, for Raw images, set the output color space as sRGB. Screenshot for both these options are attached for your convenience.

See if these fix the issue. If the issue persists can you please let me know which version of ACDSee Pro you are using? You can find this info under Help > About ACDSee Pro ###.
    It would also be helpful to know the camera make and model to determine whether it's a camera specific issue.

Sincerely,
    Shakil H.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Originally posted by S.hussain View Post
      Hi Dan,

It sounds like you might be running into some sort of color management issue. Can you kindly double check that you have color management enabled under Tools > Options > Color Management? Also in Develop mode, for Raw images, set the output color space as sRGB. Screenshot for both these options are attached for your convenience.

See if these fix the issue. If the issue persists can you please let me know which version of ACDSee Pro you are using? You can find this info under Help > About ACDSee Pro ###.
      It would also be helpful to know the camera make and model to determine whether it's a camera specific issue.

Sincerely,
      Shakil H.
      ACD Systems
      Hi There,
      Thanks for the information. I have checked the above and found that settings are the same. I am using ACDSEE V 12.1
      Also the camera is a NIKON D5600
      Sample attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.15 MB
ID:	49576

Thanks again
      Last edited by dan7784; 07-30-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X