focus/view in full-screen-view (F) doesn't change to other program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• focus/view in full-screen-view (F) doesn't change to other program

If a picture is shown in full-screen-view (F) one can't change to another program (for example with alt + tab).
    Furthermore on top is the picture, but the keyboard goes to the hidden program - so you can't close the picture-view with ESC or Return.

Is this a feature or rather a bug?
    this is since Pro10 and I told it the support

Now that you mention it, the operation does seem inconsistent. I guess I never really thought about it until your post. For years, I've been tapping the F out of habit.
    May be worth a note to the support team.

Comment

Here is another reason I don't typically run into the same issue...
      I always use photog apps in there own desktop.

I've tweaked Win10 settiings a bit to get the operation like I want
      Win10 > Settings > Multitasking > "Pressing Alt-Tab shows windows that are open in all apps" > All desktops

Next, I always open photography apps into their own desktop. With the setting tweak, I can use the "alt-tab to switch between applications on all desktops
      (I just haven't got use to the WInKey + cursor to switch between desktops)

Operating in this mode, allows ACD to operate in it's own viewing mode (full screen or other) and maintains the ability to use the Alt-tab that I like to use.

Comment

I find out: It's a feature (I don't know the sense) you can check or uncheck, and in 2020 it takes effect (still
        a bug in Pro10).
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Zuschneiden_7.png Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	51161
        Last edited by blanko; 12-29-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks for this pointer! I tend to leave things in the default settings. With this option unchecked it seems better. It sould seem to make sense to have the default unchecked... but maybe not.

Comment

Working...
          X