Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GusPanella
    replied
    Thanks for this pointer! I tend to leave things in the default settings. With this option unchecked it seems better. It sould seem to make sense to have the default unchecked... but maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• blanko
    replied
    I find out: It's a feature (I don't know the sense) you can check or uncheck, and in 2020 it takes effect (still
    a bug in Pro10).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Zuschneiden_7.png Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	51161
    Last edited by blanko; 12-29-2019, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GusPanella
    replied
    Here is another reason I don't typically run into the same issue...
    I always use photog apps in there own desktop.

I've tweaked Win10 settiings a bit to get the operation like I want
    Win10 > Settings > Multitasking > "Pressing Alt-Tab shows windows that are open in all apps" > All desktops

Next, I always open photography apps into their own desktop. With the setting tweak, I can use the "alt-tab to switch between applications on all desktops
    (I just haven't got use to the WInKey + cursor to switch between desktops)

Operating in this mode, allows ACD to operate in it's own viewing mode (full screen or other) and maintains the ability to use the Alt-tab that I like to use.

Leave a comment:

• GusPanella
    replied
    Now that you mention it, the operation does seem inconsistent. I guess I never really thought about it until your post. For years, I've been tapping the F out of habit.
    May be worth a note to the support team.

Leave a comment:

• focus/view in full-screen-view (F) doesn't change to other program

If a picture is shown in full-screen-view (F) one can't change to another program (for example with alt + tab).
    Furthermore on top is the picture, but the keyboard goes to the hidden program - so you can't close the picture-view with ESC or Return.

Is this a feature or rather a bug?
    this is since Pro10 and I told it the support

Working...
X