Zoom Lock Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Lock Not Working

Zoom lock is not working. When I zoom in on a photo and then click zoom lock, the view changes completely when I go to the next photo. This always used to work. Very frustrating. Any solutions?

Thanks.

Hi Leibo,

Please check Tools > Options > Display, and see if the "Reset zoom mode to default on every image change" option is checked. If it is, try disabling it and see if that solves the issue.

Thanks,
    Tristan H.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Sorry for the slow response. But that has always been unchecked. This is still not working. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Leibo,

Unfortunately that is the only quick fix I know about. Zoom lock is working correctly for me (in Ultimate 2021 build 2451). What version and build of ACDSee are you using?

Could you please describe what happens in more detail? In View mode, you set a particular zoom %, enable Zoom Lock, and then switch to another image from the Filmstrip. Does the image display at Fit Image size, or 1:1, or...? Is the Zoom Lock button on the toolbar no longer enabled? Does this issue occur with any two images with any dimensions? What about two images with the same dimensions?

Thanks,
        Tristan H.
        ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
        X