Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contact sheets, Can I include File Icons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact sheets, Can I include File Icons?

I use ACDSEE to create contact sheets of folders. These folders contain non-image files, and I would like to print the contact sheet with the file "icon" displayed indicating a non-image file is stored in that folder.

Is it possible to print a contact sheet and include the icon of non-image files (like DOCX, XLSX, DWG and MAX ETC)? I am not interested in file content, just the Icon, location and name. Being able to print the system icon would be perfect.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Hmm, this is supplied by SHGFI_ICON in SHGetFileInfoA. Imho no AC needed.

Comment

Hi Emil, thank you for the input. ACDC gives me a useful level of control that w10 explorer functions do not.

I think you are saying I can do this in windows. And I do not need acdc to accomplish?

My question is can I do this in ACDC? if you have any input, or can help me understand your intentions, please clarify.

I could just do screen captures of icons, my need is more complicated than that.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Oh I see, you want to use the contact sheet function of AC, but instead of thumbnails you wan't to print the Systems icon. Right?
        I never looked at this function, sorry.

Comment

Hi Emil,
          Yes
          I want to print a contact sheet that includes the a series of JPEG and System Icons for non-image files
          Thank you for the follow up
          If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it, but it is an odd request
          Last edited by PFAHEY; 06-02-2020, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X