Key input Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key input Issues

long story short I need to re-os my system. after that I put pro back on and now can not get it to take the license key. after I put the key in no link but buy or next somewhat works. next just shows it's being clicked, but just bring up an IE window that will not load. I've tab clicked, nothing tried changing rez just to see if the window would show, hell anything. Not ****************! Does anyone have any clue WTFIU? this did the same to me last year. can not remember what service told me to do to fix and now i can get nothing back from them

sammarlett

Is it the same version you had installed previously or by any chance have you downloaded the new 2022 version which would require a new key?

You should be able to go to your ACDSee Account and download the version you purchased, otherwise I suggest you contact [email protected]

Comment

i have tried both versions on more than one OS and still, get the same issue. i have contacted support and am just playing the waiting for them to get back with me game

Comment

Working...
      X