Editing a pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing a pic

How do I put my pic on another body??? I am using Ultimate 18. I am totally new at any kind of pic editing. And I find the videos very difficult to follow and understand as he uses a lot of jargon I have no idea what he is talking about.
    Last edited by sog22; 03-16-2022, 02:49 PM.

Originally posted by sog22 View Post
    How do I put my pic on another body??? I am using Ultimate 18. I am totally new at any kind of pic editing. And I find the videos very difficult to follow and understand as he uses a lot of jargon I have no idea what he is talking about.
    You would use "Compositing" which is the term given to the process by which two or more images are combined to make the appearance of a single picture.

It could include some or all of of the following functions. "selection", "masking", "layer manipulation", "blending", "Resizing", "Color matching".
    If you don't understand these terms, then perhaps you first need to study tutorials on the basics of ACDSee's Edit mode, its tools, its filters, masking and how to use its layers.

A "head replacement" could be relatively simple, or it could be extremely difficult depending on the images..

It might depend on:-
    (a) The amount of definition between the subject and the background, particularly if you want to replace all of the head, including the hair.

(b) Lighting compatibility between the two images (it is much more difficult to get a believable result if the lighting in the two images is from a different direction or angle, and if there are shadows to contend with).

(c) How much color or texture matching might be needed to match the new head with the coloring of the rest of the image.

It is difficult for anyone to give specific advice without a better knowledge of what you are actually trying to do.
    It would help if you posted a screen shot of the source image, and the one you wanted to take the replacement face from.

In terms of general advice, you have posted in an area of the forum relating specifically to questions about the SDK kit.
    As you are using ACDSee Ultimate, you would likely get a more targeted response if you posted in the Ultimate section of the forum.

With regard to tutorials, you haven't said which ones you have looked at.
    I suggest you look at the video tutorials at https://www.acdsee.com/en/video-tutorials/#single/0, and perhaps more specifically these videos .

"Intro to Edit Mode"
    "Face Swop"
    "Tutorial Replacing People"

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Greyfox; 03-16-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DdKHygcUw

Comment

Working...
      X