Color LUTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color LUTs

Hi, just wondering?how do I import LUTs into Luxea? TIA.

After applying the LUT filter to the video clip,
    With the clip highlighted...
    Select properties (upper right hand corner)
    Color LUTS > Load LUTS > [browse_to_the_LUT]

Comment

Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
      After applying the LUT filter to the video clip,
      With the clip highlighted...
      Select properties (upper right hand corner)
      Color LUTS > Load LUTS > [browse_to_the_LUT]
      Thanks very much!

Comment

Just started with Photo Ultimate. I learned how to import LUTs (in Development mode).
        The question is: I have cube files of several topics. A number B&W cube files, a number of Landscape cube files, etc...
        How can I manage the cube files? Import is working fine, but you get a long list of LUTs.
        When importing e.g. the Nik collection presets, you the file name, containing all the presets.
        How to do this with LUTs?

Comment

Originally posted by nl15405 View Post
          Just started with Photo Ultimate. I learned how to import LUTs (in Development mode).
          The question is: I have cube files of several topics. A number B&W cube files, a number of Landscape cube files, etc...
          How can I manage the cube files? Import is working fine, but you get a long list of LUTs.
          When importing e.g. the Nik collection presets, you the file name, containing all the presets.
          How to do this with LUTs?
          You've posted in the Luxea forum section, but then mentioned Photo Ultimate, so I wonder whether your question is actually about LUTs in Luxea, or LUTs in ACDSee Ultimate.

Either way, in both products each LUT (e.g.each cube file) is added as a separate LUT and its name then appears in the List of LUTS.

With video work, my expectation would be that most would only use a limited range of color LUTS, and for efficiency would keep the list to only those they actually regularly use.

Your question makes refers to the Nik collection presets. I no longer having the Nik collection plugins, and I'm not sure what the connection is with Color LUTS. I would have thought that Develop Presets would be more the equivalent in Ultimate. In Develop Presets you can have your presets divided into categories, and there is better management capability.

But perhaps I misunderstand your query?

Comment

Working...
          X