• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyeoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dylan L View Post
    Hi letti001 and pyeoh,

Thank you both for your feedback. letti001, I am not quite sure why you are seeing that issue. Could you please send us a crash dump (.dmp) file? ACDSee crash dumps can be found at:

%temp%\ACDSeeCrashDump\ACDSeeLuxea

I will message you privately on an email you can use to forward me the file.

Thanks,

Dylan L.
    ACD Systems
    Hi Dylan,

As I've mentioned, my problem was due to Nvidia, not Luxea itself. FYI when Luxea crashed, I booted Windows 10 in Safe Mode and Luxea started successfully. That made me realize the issue could be due to another program and not Luxea. I had two graphics drivers on my laptop (yeah, go figure) and so I decided to disable each one in turn to test. Disabling the Intel driver resulted in the same error message appearing. Disabling the Nvidia driver made Luxea start up successfully. Needless to say, I deleted the Nvidia driver without a second thought. Luxea is fine now!

Leave a comment:

• Dylan L
    replied
    Hi letti001 and pyeoh,

Thank you both for your feedback. letti001, I am not quite sure why you are seeing that issue. Could you please send us a crash dump (.dmp) file? ACDSee crash dumps can be found at:

%temp%\ACDSeeCrashDump\ACDSeeLuxea

I will message you privately on an email you can use to forward me the file.

Thanks,

Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Leave a comment:

• pyeoh
    replied
    OK, I managed to solve the problem today. Turns out it was my Nvidia driver. I uninstalled it and Luxea started without any problems.

Leave a comment:

• pyeoh
    replied
    Same here. Luxea was working fine a week ago. Now when I attempt to open it, an error message appears: "ACDSee has encountered a system error and will close now." I've tried repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling...same problem. Tried running the .exe file (Run as Admin) and no luck. Someone please help! I need to edit my videos!

Leave a comment:

• letti001
    replied
    As a follow up. On a lark, I right mouse clicked the the .exe file and clicked Run as Administrator and it work. Then I closed the software. Clicked on it normally. I received the error and it shut down. I then ran it as administrator again and it ran okay. I am not sure what gives.
    I submitted a ticket to ACDSee (twice) and am still waiting for a response.

Leave a comment:

• letti001
    started a topic system error and program shutdown

system error and program shutdown

Greetings,
    I just purchased Luxea and installed the software. I was able to register and enter the key. The next time I ran the software it gave me a system error and then shut down.
    So next, i uninstalled, deleted all files, cleared the registry, rebooted, reinstalled, registered, entered key and the software ran fine.
    The next time I ran the software, I received the system error dialogue box and it shut down.
    The software will not work for me.
    The error reads "ACDSee Luxea has encountered a system error and will close now."

Thank you,
    Sal
Working...
X