Cropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cropping

Editing some footage and trying to just crop the bottom off to remove date/time etc from dashcam and I end up with a black bar where it was, used to use videopad and didn't have that issue, cannot work out what I'm doing wrong, any ideas ?

Hi kdmunro,

Thank you for your feedback! If I'm understanding your issue correctly, it sounds like your video is not covering the entire Display Area when you go to Produce. This problem can be solved by:

1. Add your video to the Timeline and crop your video as desired
    2. From the top of the Display Area, select the Edit tool (Ctrl + Shift + E)
    3. Click on your video in the Display Area. You will see a grey border with blue dots appear in the corners
    4. Click and drag on one of the corners of your video to expand it. Expand the video so it covers the entire Display Area

You may also find some useful information here:
    https://help.acdsystems.com/en/acdse....htm#kanchor35

Thanks,

Dylan L.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Hey Dylan,
      thanks for the advice, it still doesn't quite do what I want. I'm adding multiple sections to a timeline which means I then need to adjust each one individually.

So my process is add everything to the timeline
      Produce a file (File A)
      Open File A then adjust the window size
      Produce a file (File B)

In videopad I can just crop the the bottom and produce in one go.

Comment

Hi kdmunro,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, Luxea does not support any batch-crop at the moment, so your current workflow might be the most efficient as is. That said, I have shared your feedback with the Luxea Product Team and it will be considered in a future release.

Thanks,

Dylan L.
        ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
        X