Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KCook
    replied
    SUCCESS! Of course the refuge of all scoundrels is trial-and-error. Turns I could leave the Produced file as MP4. All I had to do was downsize it to 768x576.

duh!

Leave a comment:

• KCook
    replied
    Thank you Greyfox. The brand for this one is Aluratek.

Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Greyfox
    replied
    Originally posted by KCook View Post
    Oops! My bad. Obviously I am a video neophyte! I have a cheap digital frame that does not render MP4 correctly (though it at least tries). So I was fumbling around for a more universal format than MP4.
    If it is anything like the Qpix one I have here it probably will accept either MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 with MP3 audio. Unfortunately the ACDSee video converter isn't able to export either of those video formats, but there are other free converters that do.

Leave a comment:

• KCook
    replied
    Oops! My bad. Obviously I am a video neophyte! I have a cheap digital frame that does not render MP4 correctly (though it at least tries). So I was fumbling around for a more universal format than MP4.

Leave a comment:

• Len
    replied
    As MP3 is an Audio Package why would you expect to see a video?

Leave a comment:

• KCook
    started a topic Format conversion

Format conversion

I have a short MP4 clip that I want to Produce as MP3. The Display does show the MP4 clip correctly. But the MP3 output file has only the audio track. No video can be seen???
Working...
X