Luxea closes shortly after starting to process to mp4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luxea closes shortly after starting to process to mp4

My system is W10 64bit, i7 with 64 Gb RAM. It has GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card and heaps of disk space. Disabling hardware acceleration does not solve the problem.
    If it is a comparability problem with the graphics card is there anything I can do?
    Is there any other likely cause? I get no error messages, it just shuts down and generates a tiny unreadable mp4 file.

Originally posted by GregMc View Post
    My system is W10 64bit, i7 with 64 Gb RAM. It has GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card and heaps of disk space. Disabling hardware acceleration does not solve the problem.
    If it is a comparability problem with the graphics card is there anything I can do?
    Is there any other likely cause? I get no error messages, it just shuts down and generates a tiny unreadable mp4 file.
    Greg, my system is W10 pro 64 bit v2004 build 19041.610, i7-10700 Gen 10 CPU, 32GB RAM and a GeForce GTX 1060 OC edition 6GB graphics card.
    I'm not having any issues exporting MP4 video from Luxea. In the last couple of day have just finished exports for 12 videos totaling approx 9.5 hours of video.
    My export settings are 1920 x 1080 px, (1080p HD) 25 fps H264 Bitrate Medium (10000kbps) - Audio MP3, 2CH Stereo, sample rate 48000 Hz, Bitrate 128kbps.

My suggestion towards fault finding is to start with just the basic source video clips in the timeline, no transitions, animations or other special effects, and see whether you can export them.
    If you can't, I would start to look at maybe an issue with one of the source clips. If the basic clips export OK, then start to add back any effects one at a time.

Comment

Thanks - will explore your suggestions since the files I am working on are custom sizes but they don't have any fancy editing inside them. That said they process just fine on my machine via a Camtasia trial and OK using Luxea on another machine.

Comment

Originally posted by GregMc View Post
        Thanks - will explore your suggestions since the files I am working on are custom sizes but they don't have any fancy editing inside them. That said they process just fine on my machine via a Camtasia trial and OK using Luxea on another machine.
        Forget to mention, when/if it crashes you may be able to find a crash report at C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\ACDSeeCrashDump\ACDSeeLuxea

Comment

Working...
        X