X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to put contents pack - Help to import

I downloaded the three contents pack.
    Where are these supposed to go?
    I've extracted them, and I see they have a manifest.json file. I don't know what to do with it.

In Luxea I go to File/Import/Content Pack
    But it looks for a .alcp file, but i can't find where they are in the downloaded file.

Originally posted by Riverboat2001 View Post
    I downloaded the three contents pack.
    Where are these supposed to go?
    I've extracted them, and I see they have a manifest.json file. I don't know what to do with it.

In Luxea I go to File/Import/Content Pack
    But it looks for a .alcp file, but i can't find where they are in the downloaded file.
    see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBd38hsGHNQ

Comment

Hi Riverboat2001,

If you are still having issues importing Content Packs, can you please answer the following questions:
      1. Are the Content Packs being downloaded as .alcp files, or are they being downloaded as a different file format?
      2. What web browser are you using to download the Content Packs?

Thanks,

Dylan L.
      ACD Systems

Comment

Choosing to download via browser (Microsoft Edge) results in a zip file (.zip) If I extract that i get Summer_Beach_Pack folder.
        Inside that there is four folders: Behaviour-Library- Overlay-TextStyle and a manifest.json file.
        And Luxea doesn't find a .alcp file in there.

In Luxea itself, if i choose Library and then go to "Download Content Packs" it opens Luxea Video Editor | Content Packs (acdsee.com)

From there i can choose the content pack. It downloads the .alcp file, and then I pick Import content pack, and it works fine.

The Youtube post that Greyfox has linked to explains it perfectly. Had I seen that first this wouldn't have happened.

Comment

Working...
        X