Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to control the amount of Scale up Animation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to control the amount of Scale up Animation?

My frame of reference is Techsmith's Camtasia. With it, I can zoom in to as much as 200%, and adjust the position of the zoomed in area within the frame. Is there any way in Luxea to replicate that in the Luxea Animations "Scale up" function?

Originally posted by Glen Barrington View Post
    My frame of reference is Techsmith's Camtasia. With it, I can zoom in to as much as 200%, and adjust the position of the zoomed in area within the frame. Is there any way in Luxea to replicate that in the Luxea Animations "Scale up" function?
    I'm not familiar with Camtasia's controls.
    When you drag the Scale up animation onto a clip in the timeline, you can then use the control nodes in the preview window to resize (zoom) the clip (or use Ctrl+Mouse wheel), and also to reposition it (X,Y) via the entry boxes in the properties pane, or by simply dragging it to taste. You can also rotate the clip on X, Y and Z axis.

There are readouts in the properties pane of the current "dragged out" size (width and Height), but unfortunately they are not entry boxes, so you can't directly enter a size, and there is no "scale by entering a percentage".

You may have to change the percentage size of the preview to allow you to see the scaled up clip, and the whole process operates on Keyframes.

The screen shot shows a zoom in of around 370% (at that of course there would be a considerable reduction in quality)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scale up.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	56376

Comment

Well, thank you! It sounds a little kludgy, but at least it is possible!

Comment

Working...
      X