Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Hardware Encoding

Good afternoon,

I can see (and use) hardware encoding for my nVidia cards in Luxea. However, in my mobile environment on my Surface, I have swapped from Intel to AMD for my CPU. AMD supports hardware encoding in Adobe Premiere using AMD AMF (Advanced Media Framework) for all modern Ryzen and Ryzen mobile CPUs due to Adobe adopting support back in May. Is this something that is possibly to be added for Luxea? It would greatly benefit all AMD users, both with discrete cards and CPUs.

Thank you!

Originally posted by DSandyGuy View Post
    Good afternoon,

I can see (and use) hardware encoding for my nVidia cards in Luxea. However, in my mobile environment on my Surface, I have swapped from Intel to AMD for my CPU. AMD supports hardware encoding in Adobe Premiere using AMD AMF (Advanced Media Framework) for all modern Ryzen and Ryzen mobile CPUs due to Adobe adopting support back in May. Is this something that is possibly to be added for Luxea? It would greatly benefit all AMD users, both with discrete cards and CPUs.
    That is not a question likely to be able to be answered by other users, and this is predominantly a user to user forum. You would do better perhaps by asking [email protected] directly.

Comment

Working...
    X