Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can create a ping pong video so play some part backward (reverse)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can create a ping pong video so play some part backward (reverse)?

I test the demo of version 6 and did not find this function. this is a important feature does luxea 6 this not have ?

Originally posted by user4711 View Post
    I test the demo of version 6 and did not find this function. this is a important feature does luxea 6 this not have ?
    AFAIK Luxea 6 does not have that function. Whether it is considered to be an important feature or not is a personal view, depending on ones need..

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfox View Post

AFAIK Luxea 6 does not have that function. Whether it is considered to be an important feature or not is a personal view, depending on ones need..

ulead or adobe and most other have this feature. on adobe when use a negative speed value it play backward. luxea do not allow negative value. i have a fast PC and it happen often after standy and resume during a later play start that luxea hang in endless loop. do nothing then. i can only kill the task and start again. i use 4k 60 fps videos from iphone 8. and only speed effect in tests. this happen yesterday 3 times.

I test luxea because there was until 16. feb a offer for 22 ultimate and luxea 6. for 69 eur. if luxea work good i buy, but so i buy not. maybe next year i test again if luxea get better

when crop a video then on 4k display it is very hard to select the up or down knob or left right. maybe the area for this can enlarge too. the area for pan the video is so large and when not exact hit the knob for left or right then it pan only
      Last edited by user4711; 02-08-2022, 02:12 AM.

Comment

video in reverse direction: I have a time-lapse video showing a flower in bloom. Is it possible to create the same video in reverse direction so that the whole video shows a flower in bloom, which then returns to the closed state?

Comment

Working...
        X