Codec Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codec Missing

I recently made the mistake of downloading the free version of Luxea ver. 6. By doing so, it deleted my lifetime ver 5.1. So I had to reinstall it. Now when I attempt to load GoPro videos, I get the missing codec message as shown below. Now what do I need to do?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	codec.png
Views:	101
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	61843
    Last edited by missoura; 09-20-2022, 02:18 AM.

Now when I attempt to 'produce and share' in my Lifetime ver. 5, the program is automatically taking me to Ver. 6 for an update.

Name:	update glitch.png
Views:	60
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	61849

Comment

No doubt the problem is on my end. However, I bit the bullet and upgraded to the Ver. 6 for $29. And when I try to 'produce and share' the same glitch occurs.

Name:	luxea 6.png
Views:	59
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	61851

Name:	luxea 6 glitch.png
Views:	51
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	61852

Comment

Originally posted by missoura View Post
        No doubt the problem is on my end. However, I bit the bullet and upgraded to the Ver. 6 for $29. And when I try to 'produce and share' the same glitch occurs
        Have you opened the help menu, selected "Enter Licence Key", entered the licence key you would have been given at time of purchase, and then clicked on Activate.

In the About ACDSee Luxea in the same help menu, once the product has been registered it should show Lifetime Plan, Expiry Date: Never, and your email address.

Comment

Finally got the problem sorted all though it took repeated attempts. Will now see if the upgrade was worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X