How to find images in a given date range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find images in a given date range

I'm not able to find any help for the Saved Search syntax. Any hint how I can find images for a given date range. I was hoping for something like smart collections in the windows version. Is that possible ?

Have you tried using the Organize pane? In Manage view, on the right side pane, click organize. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a Calendar section. Expand the year/month and select the date you wish to see.

Comment

Thank you, somehow I completely missed the calendar in that panel. And by dragging a month from the calendar to the quick search I can see the format to narrow a search - super.

Edit: if anyone is looking for the quick search syntax (I did not find it in the documentation), here is the filter for date range

("Exif.DateTimeOriginal">="2018:01:01 00:00:00" AND "Exif.DateTimeOriginal"<="2018:12:31 23:59:59")

Thanks
      Last edited by jkristia; 12-18-2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkristia View Post
        Thank you, somehow I completely missed the calendar in that panel. And by dragging a month from the calendar to the quick search I can see the format to narrow a search - super.

Edit: if anyone is looking for the quick search syntax (I did not find it in the documentation), here is the filter for date range

("Exif.DateTimeOriginal">="2018:01:01 00:00:00" AND "Exif.DateTimeOriginal"<="2018:12:31 23:59:59")

Thanks
        Awesome tip! Never thought to try that. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X