Disappearing Cursor in Manage Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing Cursor in Manage Mode

The cursor seems to disappear while editing a photo title under the thumbnail image in Manage Mode. I am not always sure where it is when editing a title, so often have to correct it. Is there a fix?

On looking again with a Macbook it is fine, so it might be to do with my second monitor.
    Last edited by smashed avocado; 01-04-2020, 07:29 PM.

Actually the cursor disappears sometimes on the MacBookPro also. Restarting the app brings it back.

Comment

I have not noted this behavior on my iMac desktop.

Comment

Hi smashed avocado,

Thank you for your feedback.
        I confirm I'm able to reproduce this issue if I've previously clicked in the Search bar.
        This issue has been logged in our internal bug tracking system and I'll review with the product team.

Regards,
        David

Comment

It happens for me without using the search bar.

Comment

Hi smashed avocado,

After launching the app, I experienced this issue after clicking in a search bar (not only the main Quick Search bar, but also the Map search bar and the Properties pane search bar for building a new custom profile).
            Could you kindly share the steps you're taking to trigger this issue?

Regards,
            David

Comment

After using the search bar to look for a photo and returning to alter file names under the image in manage mode the cursor then becomes invisible.

Comment

Working...
              X