View EXIF data - GPS Coords and Camera Info, shooting modes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View EXIF data - GPS Coords and Camera Info, shooting modes

Is there an option to show GPS coords, camera model, and shooting modes? aT least with the GPS data, I can paste that into a map to see and save an exact location.

In the Properties pane on the right there is a tab at the bottom called Metadat - expand the EXIF section therein to find any GPS data that is present.

To see it on a thumbnail, got ot View (just above the thumbnails) and go to Choose Details ...

Comment

Originally posted by AliGW View Post
      In the Properties pane on the right there is a tab at the bottom called Metadat - expand the EXIF section therein to find any GPS data that is present.

To see it on a thumbnail, got ot View (just above the thumbnails) and go to Choose Details ...
      Thank you got it. Now I'm able to choose whichever EXIF data to display in View mode. However, it only allows me to choose EXIF metadata to display. Do you know if its possible to display ACDsee metadata as well in View mode?

It would be nice to see the rating of the file in View mode and not only in Manage mode.

Comment

Yes ...

View | Choose Details ...

There's a choice of:
        • ACDSee Metadata
        • EXIF
        • File Properties
        • Image Attributes
        • IPTC
        • Multimedia Attributes
        EDIT: Sorry - I am using ACDSee Ultimate 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by AliGW View Post
          Yes ...

View | Choose Details ...

There's a choice of:
          • ACDSee Metadata
          • EXIF
          • File Properties
          • Image Attributes
          • IPTC
          • Multimedia Attributes
          EDIT: Sorry - I am using ACDSee Ultimate 2022.
          I'm finding the Mac version of ACDsee can't do some things the Windoze version can do. Another thing is to show hidden files. I remember even very early of ACDsee 95 and 3 did that on Windoze

Comment

Working...
          X