Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironQQQ
    replied
    Did a bit of fooling around on the M1 MBP. Android phones show up in ACDsee when you mount them while ACDsee is running. When the phones are mounted before ACDsee is started, they do not show up. Kind of interesting they show up under Shared instead of Removable.

I also tried the behavior with whatever devices, I could find, all plugged in the at the same time. NTFS external HDD, ExFat SSD, SD Card, USB thumb drive, SMB shares from my NAS, CD ROM. Seems that only Android phones have this behavior, both in MTP and ADB modes. I also have tried plugging in the phones via a dock and via the USB ports on the MBP which did not make a difference.

Mounted when ACDsee is running.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 2.56.52 AM.png
Views:	20
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	60762

Mounted before ACDsee is started. Phones don't show up. You can see mounted on desktop but don't show up in ACDsee.

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 2.58.49 AM.png
Views:	20
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	60763
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ironQQQ
    started a topic Mounted Android Phones - Sometimes Don't Show up

Mounted Android Phones - Sometimes Don't Show up

here's another issue I've seen, mounted Android phones don't show up in ACDsee Mac. I have two different Oneplus phones, running MacDroid, mounted in ADB mode, sometimes they show up in ACDsee, but most often they do not.

Doesn't show up - You can see the phone mounted icon on the desktop on the right but doesn't show up in the Shared group.

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 2.58.34 PM.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	60696

Sometimes you do get lucky and it does show up in ACDsee

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.53.28 AM.png
Views:	31
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	60699
    Attached Files