Size of images in ACDSee Mac 9 in List View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of images in ACDSee Mac 9 in List View

I don't know what I am missing but hopefully it is an easy thing overlooked by me. New here to the Mac version. I am trying out the List pane because I saw where I could see Keywords from here. Not doing too well with that either First, the size of the thumbnails is ridiculous. Under the actual Thumbnails portion there is a slider where one can adjust size for viewing, number across, etc. I cannot find a slider or anything to adjust the size. Also the image in the basket isn't any better. Must be an easy fix but I have read 50 pages in the manual and my eyes are getting blurred. On page 12 of 180, it does seem to indicate that there should be a size slider for the File List Pane. Stumped here. Also not getting my keywords to show up in this section as hoped unless I reenter them. I am a past Lightroom User and did Catalog all my folders and most (not the best in organization of when I was in LR, but most are present. Had hoped I could get them to show up. Any ideas? Thanks so much. Video Tutorials for the MAC version would be greatly appreciated....Thanks for any help...of reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACDSee Size.png
Views:	101
Size:	660.7 KB
ID:	63768 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 3.19.54 PM.png
Views:	55
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	63772
    Attached Files

I don't have the Mac version, but on the PC version, View Thumbnails not List

Name:	image.png
Views:	34
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	63786
    • At the bottom, there is a slider to increase or decrease the Thumbnails. You can still view keywords (see below)
    • To the right of the + slider is a toggle option for Thumbnail Image or List so you can quickly swap between them if you wish.

Views:	43
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	63782

Keywords
    To see my keywords along with this view I have selected these panes, but the Properties - Organize pane does include Categories, Keywords and Collections.

Views:	31
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	63783

Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	63785
    The screenshot below is a 5 rating photo with keyword of Sunsets​

Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	63784

Hope this helps you!​​

Comment

Thank you for responding but the two products are quite different. There is no slider to change the size of the List View on the Mac. Also, my Keywords from Lightroom were almost like shuffled when brought over to ACDSee. I am looking for support or other people that have moved from Lightroom to ACDSee who maybe experienced or can help me figure out what to do. Thank you anyway

Comment

Hi karelowe,

The List view thumbnail size in ACDSee Mac is similar to Finder's list view. Currently it's not possible to customize the thumbnail size in List view. I'll review this feedback with the product team. One suggestion I can offer is to hit the Spacebar. This will quickly pop up the photo you have selected in full size. You can close it by clicking the X in that window or hitting the escape key.

Regarding keywords, ACDSee supports two types of keywords: "IPTC Keywords" and "ACDSee Keywords". Although similar in name, they're separate metadata and not synced together. I believe the issue may be that your List view is showing "ACDSee Keywords" but your Lightroom keywords are "IPTC Keywords". Therefore the solution would be to add IPTC Keywords to your List view (see screenshot).

Regards,
        David

Name:	Manage 2023-02-01 1 PM-55-28.png
Views:	9
Size:	510.6 KB
ID:	63865
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X