ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac does not renew thumbnail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac does not renew thumbnail

Maybe this is an "operator does not know how to force the renew of a thumbnail" OR a bug in ACDSee.

I pointed to a picture with a couple of people standing next to a lamp. I used the "External Editor Snapheal" and removed the two people. Then I closed Snapheal and saved the new image back to its original location using the same name and picture format (i.e. PSD). As you can see from my attached picture, the main image no longer shows the people (above) but the thumbnail still does. I stepped off the image and back on. But the Thumbnail does not change. Is there way to force the change or is this a true bug?
    BTW, completely closing and re-opening the app does refresh the thumbnail. But this makes it awkward when you are working on a bunch of pictures and want to keep track which ones you fixed and which ones you still need to fix.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/md3inod6hy...42-21.jpg?dl=0

I can verify this is a bug.

Bob

Comment

Hello Tahunga and OldRadioGuy,

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been logged in our internal bug tracking system.
      Please note one workaround is to run the Refresh command, e.g. via the keyboard shortcut cmd + R.

Regards,
      David

Comment

Working...
      X