Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEADS UP: Apple MacOS Catalina - Beta makes ACDSee Photo Studio 5 for Mac unusable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just installed the very latest version of macOS Catalina (10.15 Beta (19A573a)) and noticed that ACDSee Photo Studio 5 still does not work. In fact, in this version ACDSee Photo Studio 5 when started goes immediately into "Freeze Mode", never to come out of it. But not to worry, there are still some three weeks to go before macOS Catalina goes into production.

Comment

Hello all,

just for the record, I received and installed the latest macOS Catalina last night (version 10.15 Beta 19A578c). Result: ACDSee Photo Studio 5 does not crash, but it also still does not work at all. As in previous versions, the app starts up but virtually all menu items are greyed-out. One of the menu items, namely the Tools>External Editors looks like it’s active. However absolutely nothing happens when I click on it.
      .....I know, I know .... ACD Systems is committed to supporting the latest official releases of macOS and this latest release is still a BETA.

Comment

Hi all,

An update for ACDSee Mac 5 is now available which adds support for macOS 10.15 Catalina. It can be downloaded here:

https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/p...c-5/thank-you/

Best regards,
        David

Comment

Hi David,
          I just downloaded the new version. It seems to work very well on MacOS Catalina. Thanks to you and the development team.

Tahunga

Comment

Working...
          X