No announcement yet.

diagonal lines after processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David - I have never seen an error message or warning of any sort on-screen. I do not use Console and don't know how to interpret it. But I have gone into it, and have copied the data from the date and time closest to when this occurred (it's not a perfect match) for ACDSee and View NX-i. I tried to attach them to this message as RTF files in a folder in case you can make sense of it, but could not attach them. Bruce.

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Could you please try attaching the logs again? There was an issue with adding attachments which has been fixed.

Regards,
      David

Comment

Error message says I am not allowed to upload RTF files. What format will work?

Comment

This has happened again. I processed a NEF image, using only the crop function and Clarity I am pretty sure, and saving to jpeg. I tried again, without cropping, using Clarity only, and saving to jpeg, with the same result, except that the diagonal line in the first image had a few coloured dashes in it, where this one is all black. I processed several other images taken the same day, same lens, same camera, with no problems.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Harbour Seal very dark 2 clarity_resize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.2 KB ID:	50522

Comment

Working...
          X