Image Picture Going Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Picture Going Black

Recently, while using the software with my Mac (OS High Sierra 10.13.6) when processing my image the image will go black. For instance, if I use the lighten slider the image will go black until I use that slider or another slider such as contrast. It does not seem to matter which slider I am using the image will go black until I use another slider. This glitch slows down image processing as I have to fiddle with my sliders to get the image to come back. Anyone else having this issue? Any fix for it? Thanks in advance.

Hi grcolts,

May I ask for more detail:

1) What is the image type? Are all image types affected?
    2) What graphics card does your machine have? and what is your display resolution?

Regards,
    David

Comment

Hello David...

This is happening when I am processing raw files from my Panasonic G9 camera. JPEGS do not seem to be affected. My graphic card is a AMD Radeon 675 OM. I have 12GB memory and my Mac is 2.56 ghz. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi grcolts,

Thank you for the additional info. We've investigated this further but we still can't reproduce the issue. We've used a variety of sample RAW images taken with a Panasonic G9 but no luck.

1) Can you please try opening the Mac Console.app and triggering the issue. Could you share any Console logs that come from ACDSee?
        2) Would it be possible for you to provide a sample affected image? I've also sent you a private message.

Regards,
        David

Comment

David, Since I updated my ACDSee Photo Studio 5 version 5.3 (1401) the issue seems to have gone away. The images now process as they should?? If I experience it again I will let you know.

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X