Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color Profile mangagement for PSD files not correct in latest update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Profile mangagement for PSD files not correct in latest update.

Hello,

I've noticed since the last update 5.3.1401 that in the View Module any PSD file does not show correct colors. To make sure, I've opened these psd files in other programs and the colors are shown correctly as the original psd. It appears that the color management is not picking up the photos profile. All my PSD files are 16bit, 240ppi ProPhoto RGB color space. I haven't had this problem before. I've checked ACDSee preferences and I have ProPhoto set for Raw files. Of course this makes it really hard to view and evaluate photos.

Thanks,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for this report. We've investigated this issue but haven't had any luck reproducing it.
    Would it be possible for you to provide a sample image? I've also sent you a private message.

Regards,
    David

Comment

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me and checking this out. I've attached two screen captures of a psd file. One is with the photo in Photoshop-2019 and the other one from ADSee Photo Studio 5.3 in view mode. It shows the difference in colors and saturation. Hope this helps. If you need something else, please let me know.

Dennis
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X