More Filter issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Filter issues

This time I used ACDSee Photo Studio on my macOS Catalina running MacBook Air to see if the results would be different from those on my iMac running MacOS Sierra.

Here is what I found:Bottom Line: Either I am not using the Filter correctly, or it indeed gives invalid results and is a bug. Can anyone tell me which it is?

Hi Tahunga,

In Finder, if you go to the "Test Pix" folder, does it contain those two unrated images?
    In ACDSee, if you double-click one of those unrated images, what happens?

Regards,
    David

Comment

Hi David,
      Just so I don't confuse the issue: I run ACDSee on two Macs. One is an older but large iMac (lots of memory, disk, and Quad-CPU) running macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6. The other is a macBookAir running the latest macOS Catalina version 10.15.1 I am telling you this so you can easier understand which bugs I find on which computer.

This particular issue comes from the macBook Air (Catalina):
      • When I go to the Finder I can see the 20 pictures and the two subfolders in the folder called "Test Pix". The two unrated images are not in that folder.
      • I looked for the two unrated images in the Finder and found them in the folder called "Screensaver" which is just above the "Test Pix" folder.
      • When I find the two pictures using the Quick Search as described in my post above, and then double click on one of the two, I get the following error message https://www.dropbox.com/s/odp2gx4ydf...12.34.png?dl=0
      • BTW, when I go to the pictures in question (in the "Screensaver" folder) using ACDSee and double click on one I am presented with the "View" window of that picture.
      Hope this helps.

....Tahunga

Comment

After installing ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Version 6, I noticed that this bug no longer exists in this latest version. Fixed and fast.......

Comment

Working...
        X