• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPa
    replied
    I got an acknowledgement for this issue

Originally posted by david@acd View Post
    Hello iPa,

Thank you for your feedback. I confirm I can reproduce the issue. The issue has been logged in our internal bug tracking system and I will review the product team.

Regards,
    David

Leave a comment:

• iPa
    started a topic Crop tool bug with small picture

Crop tool bug with small picture

Hi,
    There is an annoying bug with crop tool and small pictures ( less than 1000x1000 pixels, I don't know where is exactly the limit ).
    In some case it is not possible to move the cropping area anymore ( it should move by holding the left click mouse button to re-position the crop ) .

It depends of the size of the cropping area in relation to the size of the picture !
    Here two examples :
    For a picture of 600/600 pixels you can move the cropping area only if it is smaller than 205x205 pixels, bigger the bug happens
    For a picture of 1000/1000 pixels you can move the cropping area only if it is smaller than 705x705 pixels, bigger the bug happens

Please note, this bug doesn't happens with bigger pictures tested on 3000x5000 pixels.
    Because I need to print stickers, I get often small sized pictures, therefore this bug makes the job difficult.

Join 2 examples to highlight this bug, 1000x1000 and 600x600

Thank you
    Attached Files
Working...
X