Error switching to Develop Mode from Manage Mode or View Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error switching to Develop Mode from Manage Mode or View Mode

Hi. When I triying develop an image from Manage Mode or View Mode, in the Develop Mode always opens the first image of the folder no the image I choiced. This would not be a problem in case that I had few images per folder, but I have hundred of images per folder and always I have to search in de Development pane the image that I need. I Tried by double click and from Manage Mode and View Mode also in the menu View - Develope Mode opt+com+D Thank you in advance.

OS Catalina 10.15.7
    ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac OS Build 6.2.1681

Hi aTx2000,

Thank you for your feedback. Two suggestions:

1) In Manage mode, do you have more than one thumbnail selected before switching to View/Develop mode? If so, does the issue go away if you just select one?
    2) If the issue remains, could you try creating a new database via the File > Database > New... command, and then checking if the issue still occurs? Note this will not affect your current database and you can switch back to your current database via the File > Database > Recent list.

Please let me know the result and we can troubleshoot further.

Best regards,
    David

Comment

Hi David. I'm sorry for this delay to reply you. The second one solution was great, now it seems all is OK. As for the first option, I selected a single image.
      Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards.
      Txema

Comment

Working...
      X