• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david@acd
    replied
    Hi j-f,

Originally posted by j-f View Post
    With version 6 it was possible to change or add several metadata (name, contact mail, contact web, etc) with one batch template. With 8 I can only change one e.g. name but all others won't change.
    Thank you for this report. I confirm I can reproduce this issue. A ticket has been logged in our internal bug tracking system and I will review with the product team.

Regards,
    David

Leave a comment:

• j-f
    replied
    The problem is solved after deleting the preferences but I have another problem with batch metadata. With version 6 it was possible to change or add several metadata (name, contact mail, contact web, etc) with one batch template. With 8 I can only change one e.g. name but all others won't change. I used the same template as with 6 but also made a new template with the same result. Mac Book Pro M1 with Monterey. IPTC Metadata in a jpeg file.
    best regards
    Jean-François

Leave a comment:

• david@acd
    replied
    Hi j-f,

Thank you for this report. May I ask some questions:

1) What macOS version are you using?
    2​​​​​) What filetype are your photos?
    3) What type of metadata are you writing?
    4) Could you share the crash report?

Kind regards,
    David

Leave a comment:

• j-f
    started a topic Writing Metadata > ACDsee crashes

Writing Metadata > ACDsee crashes

I have all my photos on a Synology NAS and a new MBP M1 with ACDsee 8. I cannot write the metadata without the app crashes. To work further correctly with my computer the best way is to restart the computer. With my old MBP Intel, Mojave and ACDsee 6 it was better. I had sometime a crash but normally it was possible without problem to write the metadata.The Databank is on the MPB not on the Synology.
    The progress window stays like this:
Working...
X