Temporarily disable adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporarily disable adjustment

When in Develop mode, it would be great to have a button to temporarily undo/remove the effects of a settings group. Sometimes it's nice to see the effects of your adjustment to compare with the original, but not to lose your settings entirely. Could easily add another button e.g., next to the "Reset this group to default settings" icon to do this. Active while held down with cursor, return to adjusted values when released.

Already there. Click the blue radio button in the upper right corner of any Develop tool group. Click again to restore.
    Last edited by LV_Bill; 01-20-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Oh, right - thanks. Not obvious that "Restore" is actually a "toggle".

Comment

Originally posted by LV_Bill View Post
        Already there. Click the blue radio button in the upper right corner of any Develop tool group. Click again to restore.
        Actually this does not work as LV_Bill suggested above. If I make some adjustments, the radio button (double-ended arrow) goes from grey to blue to signify that something has changed - OK. Clicking on the button (now blue) resets the adjustments back to default, but clicking again on the button (now grey) does nothing - settings remain at "default".

Comment

dougalt - Sorry I missed the fact that you were talking about the Mac version. My response was obviously for the Windows version. That said, I would guess that the Mac product should work exactly the same way. If it doesn't, is it all the enable/disable radio buttons, or just some? Either way, it would help if you reported this bug to ACD Tech Support. Here's the link:

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Comment

Originally posted by LV_Bill View Post
            dougalt - Sorry I missed the fact that you were talking about the Mac version. My response was obviously for the Windows version. That said, I would guess that the Mac product should work exactly the same way. If it doesn't, is it all the enable/disable radio buttons, or just some? Either way, it would help if you reported this bug to ACD Tech Support. Here's the link:

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
            Yes, it is all the buttons I have tried, including the "master" one at the top. I will lodge a bug. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X