Configuing the double-click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuing the double-click

When I am in Manage Mode and double-click an image the software automatically takes me to View Mode. Is there any way to configure the system so that it takes me to Develop Mode instead? Or Edit Mode? I checked the Options dialog box but could not find any setting to do this.

I ask because I also have the Mac version and in that version the user can (partially) configure where a double-click takes you. Since the Mac version seems largely to be a subset of the Windows functionality I thought this might also exist in the Windows version, but I can not find it.

I've just found exactly the same thing (trying out the PC version after being familiar with the mac version).

Comment

Originally posted by miksons View Post
      When I am in Manage Mode and double-click an image the software automatically takes me to View Mode. Is there any way to configure the system so that it takes me to Develop Mode instead? Or Edit Mode? I checked the Options dialog box but could not find any setting to do this.
      Not to my knowledge, but there are shortcut keys (default) Ctrl+F4 for Develop, Ctrl+F5 for Edit.
      I can't action those particular shortcuts with one hand, so not overly convenient.

Comment

One can always create a new shortcut key as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Regor250 View Post
          One can always create a new shortcut key as an option.
          Yes, I did add Ctr + comma for switching to Develop, and Crl + full stop to switch to Edit, as I could use both them with my right hand (yes I'm left handed), and that works from manage mode to switch to Develop or switch to Edit. It doesn't work to change from Develop to Edit which Ctrl + F5 does, but I don't often do that anyhow. By adding to, rather than replacing, the original shortcuts, I have both options.

But to be honest. most of the time I click on the image in manage mode to select it and then click on Develop, or Edit. I find that just as easy as having to get my fingers on the right two keys.

Comment

Working...
          X