images not showing up in People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images not showing up in People

I am trying to get ultimate to show tagged faces but when i go to the people menu, the names show up but the images do not. what am i doing wrong?

Hi danmcg,

It sounds to me like you are labeling/tagging a person in View mode, and when you open the People Manager, the name appears, but there is a blank space where the face thumbnail should be. Please try the following:
    1. Take an image of the person in question to View mode.
    2. If the person is already labeled, delete the label and leave the face unlabeled.
    3. Open the Face Detection pane from Panes > Face Detection, if it isn't open already.
    4. Wait until the Face Detection pane shows thumbnails for all detected faces in the image.
    5. Add the label to the person (in the main view or Face Detection pane).
    If you open the People Manager, you should find that the person now has a thumbnail.

You will need to follow this process once for each person in the People Manager without a thumbnail, and for any new people you add. But once a person is labeled once, and they have a thumbnail in the People Manager, you can label more of their faces as quickly as you want.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
    Thanks,
    Tristan H.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
    X