Batch Convert File Format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Convert File Format

I developed a bunch of RAW photos in the Develop Mode including enabling the Lens Correction Profile in the Geometry section. However, it seems that the applied lens correction is only activated when in the Develop Mode. For example when I carry out a Batch Convert File Format to save the files to jpg the lens correction does not seem to be applied.

My question is, if I want jpgs do I have to save each file individually as a jpg after I edit it? Or, does the batch convert actually apply the lens correction and I am mistaken when thinking otherwise?

Thanks

Hi Tony - I don't doubt that the program "appeared" to have behaved as you described.. Your statement "it seems that the applied lens correction is only activated when in the Develop Mode" is simply not correct. ACDSee does not work that way. So, I'm wondering how you managed to get Batch File Convert results that suggested your Develop Mode settings had been lost? Maybe you never saved them in the first place? I'm not sure how you did it, but everything should have worked as you expected. I'm sure you will figure it out.

Comment

Working...
    X