Where is Customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Customer service

I have emailed now 3 times ,wrote on the face book page and still cannot get customer service, I am in Australia is this normal for ACDsee or are they just anti- australian? feeling pretty peed-off at the moment, maybe its because I have asked them to honour there 30 day money back guarantee, what do you think ?

Originally posted by fredlaw View Post
    I have emailed now 3 times ,wrote on the face book page and still cannot get customer service, I am in Australia is this normal for ACDsee or are they just anti- australian? feeling pretty peed-off at the moment, maybe its because I have asked them to honour there 30 day money back guarantee, what do you think ?
    alas it seems pretty normal - I am in the US - poor customer support and software is getting worse and worse.

Comment

Hi fredlaw,

I replied to your thread of the same topic under the General Discussion Board, and let me also include that reply here as follows:

Sorry to learn that but so far we have not received your support ticket. I have searched your name and email address, but I could not find your message. How did you submit the support ticket, was it via the support form at https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/form/, or did you send that email to a specific email address ?

Regarding the "30 day money back guarantee", you can see our refund policy in the support page at https://www.acdsee.com/en/support/. Expand the "online order support" section, and there are two topics related to the product refund:

- What is your refund policy
      The ACD Systems store offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you purchased a subscription and want to cancel after 30 days of purchase date, no refund is made but auto-renew for subscription will be disabled.

- How do I request refund
      To request a refund, please contact Customer Care by email or by phone at 1-888-767-9888.

I will send you email from our support system to your registered email account, to understand more about your recent order. Upon your confirmation, I can proceed to your refund request.

Thanks
      James

ACD Customer Care Team

Comment

Originally posted by vexal87 View Post
        alas it seems pretty normal - I am in the US - poor customer support and software is getting worse and worse.
        All my contact with ACDSee customer service and technical support was excellent so far. Response times were typically under 1 working day, and the solution rate for customer service was 100%, for technical support not at 100%, but still acceptable.

Comment

Hello Janto,

Thank you for the feedback.

To all customers, please keep in mind that ACD offers email, chat & phone support Monday to Friday. For more information please visit:

Browse FAQ's, product support, or contact our ACDSee Customer Care team to get the help you need.

Comment

I'm Australian, Tried the 365. Chatted via web and subscription was cancelled and refunded. No issues either with getting tech support

Comment

Working...
            X