Ultimate 2020 Showing icons for Word & Excel files & PDF files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate 2020 Showing icons for Word & Excel files & PDF files

I've just upgraded from Ultimate 2018 to Home 2020 Pack. I've gone through settings in the 2018 version & set the 2020 version the same. In "Tools/Options/File List/Configure filters" I have "Apply filtering criteria" bullet turned on & only "Show image files" ticked. Icons for image files are displayed OK, but it's also showing icons for Word & Excel files & PDF files. I only want to see the image files. Hope some can help
    Cheers
    Gary
    P.S. If some one from ACDSee reads this... I tried sending a support email via the web page, filled in all the fields and it got rejected because of invalid captcha. There IS NO captcha spot on the page!!!

Hi Gary - I've noticed the same thumbnail display quirk. The ACD Tech Support folks are now aware of this behavior.

Comment

Hi garydingle,

Sorry to learn that you could not submit a support ticket . Please try to clear the browser cache and perhaps use a different browser to submit the support ticket again.

I will also send you an email from our support system to create a support ticket and follow up that document icon preview issue you observed.

Regards
      James
      Customer Care Team

Comment

Hi James. If you can send/create a support ticket for this, that would be good. I used Firefox & also tried clearing cache, but no good. Also tried IE & Edge and both no good. There isn't any captcha info on the web page to enter!
        Thanks Gary

Comment

Working...
        X