Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding extra space at top and bottom of image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding extra space at top and bottom of image.

I want to get a picture printed with an wrap around edge and need more space at the top and bottom of the image. I thought I had seen a feature to do this but can't find it now. Can anybody help please?

Can you explain and clarify: "Wrap around edge"? Do you mean a border?

If that is the case, then try Edit Mode > Borders.
    Last edited by LV_Bill; 01-08-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LV_Bill View Post
      Can you explain and clarify: "Wrap around edge"? Do you mean a border?

If that is the case, then try Edit Mode > Borders.
      It's a canvas print mounted on a ~1" thick board so part of the image wraps around the edge of the board. In effect it crops a little over an inch off the image all the way around. Click image for larger version

Name:	sliderthumb2.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	51319

I've looked through all the "Borders" options and figured out how to add space but I thought there was a feature to automatically clone the edges of the image and blend it into main image but I can't seem to find anything.
      Last edited by dwightr8; 01-08-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwightr8 View Post
        I thought there was a feature to automatically clone the edges of the image and blend it into main image.
        To my knowledge, there is no such feature in ACDSee. You might want to send this question to the ACD Tech Support folks, and ask them for suggestions as to how to handle it. Their link is below.

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Comment

Look at this old request for a canvas resizing option and the workaround proposed: https://forum.acdsee.com/forum/main-...to-bigger-size

Comment

Working...
          X